- The Foreman Wolf duo. Tony Foreman and Cindy Wolf are restaurant powerhouses in Baltimore. They’re making plans to open their sixth restaurant—the first outside of Baltimore City. Situated on Columbia’s Lakefront, the restaurant will occupy almost 7K-sq-ft. Can’t wait to hear about the concept and try the food!
- Elnett hairspray. Oh, this hairspray is magical. I never really thought much about hairspray, but there was so much hoopla around this coming to the US that I had to try it. I didn’t think there was anything amazing … until I ran out and had to use a spare spray. Sticky, icky, gross. I immediately went out and bought a full-size, $13 bottle. Worth every penny.
- Finlandia Mango Vodka. I was sent a sample of Finlandia’s new mango-flavored vodka, which is a pretty amazing thing to get in the mail. June is National Mango Month and this vodka is a great way to take in the flavor. Check out the recipe at the end of this post for a Mango Breeze Crush.
- This article from DrinkBaltimore with a list of bars with purse hooks in Baltimore. This is the ground-breaking research that we need. There is nothing more disgusting than having to put your purse on a sticky bar floor.
Mango Breeze Crush
- 1.5 oz Finlandia® Mango
- 2 oz Freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- 2 oz Cranberry juice
Stir vodka and pink grapefruit juice and cranberry juice in a glass with crushed ice. Garnish with a fresh mango slice or a lime.