Here are five things that I learned this week:
- Martha Stewart and I share a fondness for gin.
- I don’t like Chex Mix, but Chex Mix Popped? This is a whole other ballgame. This stuff is addictive, especially the Sweet & Salty.
- Examiner.com is now requiring 1500 words for articles. That’s almost twice as many words as the feature articles that I wrote for BMoreMedia. I love the perks that Examiner offers, including the (tiny, itty, bitty) pay, but that’s way, way more than I have time to write. Therefore, most things about Baltimore food and drink will now be shared HERE.
- When you lose your passport, file a lost passport form, and then find said passport two days later, it’s too late. Once that form is out, that passport is invalid. To mourn the lose of $135 for a new one, I think I should buy this to make me feel better.
- Speaking of travel, do you read Johnny Jet? It’s an awesome travel hacks/tips website that I stumbled upon, and I love it.
Did you learn anything this week? Do share!