TGIF, my friends. Here are five things getting me through the week:
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind under-eye concealer: I was using a great Benefit concealer but I noticed that it was sinking into my fine lines (ahem, evil aging process) by the end of the day. I needed something lighter and had heard good things about this concealer. It’s light but still covers and has this nice spongy applicator that I like.
- Heart After Dark: The American Heart Association’s Heart After Dark event at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel will feature a private cocktail reception (open bar!) with dancing and desserts with the attendees of the Heart Ball, chaired by the Baltimore Orioles. This event is black-tie optional, and tickets are 60% tax-deductible (and way less than the $500 tickets to the Heart Ball)!
- This post on A Matter of Life and Breath: Katharine shared this emotional post from another blogger who shares, “I calmly explained that I only wanted to die twice.” If you know someone with CF (or even if you don’t), this is a worthwhile read.
- Dark Chocolate Multigrain Cheerios: I’m really all over the place today. I had these for dessert last night and look: I know that I shouldn’t have chocolate in my cereal, but there are grains! Multiple grains! And still only 110 calories in 3/4 cup, so it’s all good.
- Facebook vs. Princeton: Princeton predicted the demise of Facebook, so Facebook turned the tables and predicted Princeton’s waning enrollment.
Anything you’re loving right now?