I’ve been slacking a bit, I know. Between work, freelance, and travel, I’ve been super busy, but I don’t want to neglect this space. I wanted to at least update you on some interesting things I’ve read lately:
- 3 Questions to Answer before making a Job Change: I think we’ve all been in a place where we’ve contemplated moving on, but this article asks three questions of you before making that move. I think that #1 is the most applicable to many people. (via Young Adult Money)
- Wedding Cost Checklist: Wedding season is in full swing and I love this infographic about costs from Shop Girl Daily. It’s useful and eye-opening. (Bonus: 7 Unexpected Costs of a Wedding)
- 13 Chrome Apps you won’t Believe you Survived without: I use Pocket and the PDF extensions and agree that both are incredibly useful. I’m thinking that I’ll add OneTab and Ghostery.
- Envy Green Enchiladas and Raspberry Cilantro Margaritas: Sure, Cinco de Mayo was yesterday, but you’ll want to make these margaritas all summer. I had a raspberry cilantro margarita at Blue Agave the other day and have been craving another since!
- Meb Keflezighi is American, and so am I: I still get chills over Meb winning the Boston Marathon. Some others question if he’s truly American.
And, for added good measure, I want this shirt: