It’s one of those days where I’m reading so many interesting things that my Facebook/Twitter feeds might blow up if I share each individually, so I’m writing a post to put everything here:
- Urban Chic is having a 15% flash sale on Hunter Boots! Baltimore ladies, if you haven’t invested yet, today is the day. There is a 100% chance of rain tomorrow. You’ll want them.
- In case you missed it, the USA is pathetic with mandated maternity leave. As in, there is none. My friend, Michelle, shared this infographic from UpWorthy. Oh, hey, Sweden. Nice to know that you care about women.
- I am newly obsessed with The Skimm. I get all of my news delivered to me first thing in the AM in a neat, easy to understand package.
- I can’t get over Shutterfly’s misstep yesterday. ICYMI, Shutterfly sent “Congrats on becoming a parent!” emails to a list — which included many people who are not parents. Or who miscarried. Or who can’t get pregnant. (Hat tip to Hallie for alerting me to this monstrosity.)
- Ebates, the site that gives you money back when you shop at certain stores online, is offering 15% back on a bunch of awesome sites today. Excuse me while I go peruse Sephora, TOMS, Macy’s, Piperlime …
- I cannot wait for a vacation. The girls in my book club and I were all talking about upcoming vacations last night. Steve and I are planning a trip to Barbados in October, but Atlantic City right now sounds pretty awesome. The Atlantic City Alliance is currently featuring affordable hotel packages from all 11 of Atlantic City’s resort casino hotel and spas — ranging from $49 to $169 — available from May 1 to June 30.
Ok, I’m done. I thought my brain might explode from the sharing.
Read anything interesting lately?