There is a lot happening right now in the Baltimore food scene!
- B&O’s Champagne and Oyster happy hour is back. From now through Sept 30 from7-10pm, B&O AmericanBrasserie is reviving their popular TuesdayVeuveday promotion:
- A glass of Veuve Clicquot and a half-dozen oysters during the 7 p.m. hour for $7 each
- A glass of Veuve Clicquot and a half-dozen oysters during the 8 p.m. hour for $8 each
- A glass of Veuve Clicquot and a half-dozen oysters during the 9 p.m. hour for $9 each
- A glass of Veuve Clicquot and a half-dozen oysters during the 10 p.m. hour for $10 each
- Venti Tre at Canton Crossing is hosting $1 and $2 happy hour. From August 18 – 24, stop by Canton Crossing’s Venti Tre Modern Italian for Happy Hour from 5 p.m. to close. $1 polenta fries, served with marinara, will be offered alongside $2 beer and wine.
- Gordon Biersch Brewery has rolled out a new small plates menu. The menu includes house favorites like Mini Bratwursts cooked in Gordon Biersch lager as well as new additions like a Ahi Tuna Carpaccio drizzled with a sweetened balsamic sauce. The new menu launched on August 13.
- San Giorgio is celebrating 100 years and coming to Baltimore. They’re holding contests and giving away free pasta.
- You still have two days to hit up Baltimore Restaurant Week. Many local restaurants have extended deals through August 17, so get to them while you still can!